(Updated 4/8/2013) The Third Sunday Blog Carnival is an online magazine that features current and past blog posts from various contributors. A new edition of the blog carnival is posted on the third Sunday of each month.
Feel free to submit posts that contain the following:
- Short stories, flash fiction, or novel excerpts
- Posts about writing, the writing life, or publishing
Posts that include direct links to a sales or download page are not eligible. At the Editor’s discretion, posts that are overly promotional are not eligible. Posts from book review sites straddle the line; some veer toward the promotional and will be deemed eligible at the Editor’s discretion.
- All submissions must be a specific post from a legitimate blog (ie, dated and archived) written within the past 12 months. Links to static blog pages, pdf’s, or other attachments are not eligible for inclusion.
- Blogs must be established; that is, they must be at least 3 months old and have 6 or more posts.
- Only one submission per month per blogger or blog will be included in any carnival edition.
- Guest posts that appear on your blog or guest posts that you have written on another blog are permitted.
- If you submit a post that you did not write and it was published on a blog other than your own, written permission from the author of the post will be required.
- Links must be submitted by the 10th of the month to be included on the third Sunday of the same month. Posts received after the 10th will be held in consideration for the next carnival edition.
It is not mandatory, but it is highly encouraged for you to add a link back to http://thirdsundaybc.com within your post once your link appears here. Or else, add Third Sunday Blog Carnival to your blogroll; if you do, let me know and I will add your link to my blogroll as well.
To submit your link, email me at email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name as you would like it to appear
- The permalink for your post
- A sentence or two telling a little bit about the post to be used as an introduction
Please submit by email: Do not submit links to the comments section of this blog; such comments will be ignored and deleted. I reserve the right to limit the number of published links and to determine, at my sole discretion, which links will be included in the blog carnival.
Thank you and I look forward to reading your posts!
–Adriene (A.D.) Joyce, Editor